Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 88 - Nanoha's path

Dex-chan lover
@rudytudy

ah, thanks xD I wasn't sure why, it kept showing me an error message that suggested it was there, but somehow removed again and I figured only mods could do that kind of thing xD

Group Leader
first time seeing a snipe actually come out hours slower than the usual release.

Double-page supporter
Shame I can't block 'no group' as it would block actual good translation.

But as for the other group's delay, they wait for the volumes to be released to get the best quality raws available, so we don't have to suffer through rubbish like this.

Dex-chan lover
Just block them if you don't like it.

YuriProject has excellent quality and waits for the best raws, but that means you have to wait. Someone else doing translations means not only do you get them faster, but you get another person learning to translate. Today, they did chapter 88 of this manga. Tomorrow, maybe they join your favorite team.

Thanks @ihatecreditpages.

Dex-chan lover
Imagining complaining because you have to gasp wait for work to be done, almost like people working on it have life beside scanlations and can be busy.

Dex-chan lover
@NinoNinoNii
It didn't though. It was uploaded about a day before the usual group released, but (by pure coincidence, I'm sure) wasn't made accessible until right after.
It's entirely possible that the usual group saw this chapter in the list waiting for approval and expedited their own release. It would be far from the first time a snipe had that effect.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone doubts that this was uploaded first, check the chapter id in the web address. It's lower than the other version, and is therefore older.

@Babydel Yes, so? I love Yuri Project and I follow nearly all their releases, but such a release schedule means that you can only read around 8 chapters every 6 months... and this time it's taking them a month per chapter, so 8 chapters might take up to a year since the last volume was released!

I dunno about you, but waiting 'til 2023 to read the current raws seems overkill, no matter how good the quality is. If they love this series they won't drop it and the "better" translations will be posted in due time, ready for you to reread the whole thing again.

Lastly, reading mine or others' version is up to you in the end, nobody is forcing you regardless. No need to block people or get salty about it.

PS: And, uh, rubbish? Lol... The internet sure is a sad place.

@Python422 Thank you! Might do more releases in the future.

It was a fun Sunday afternoon learning the basics and it made me appreciate even more the amazing work real scanlators do.

Thanks for reading.

@Lilliwyt Sure... but putting aside how obvious your statement is, nobody is complaining: I was pretty clear on why I did this, how I wasn't complaining and I even made sure to thank Yuri Project for their continuous hard work on the series.

And, lastly, while others have already commented on the matter... I uploaded this chapter about 40h ago. Being my first time uploading here, and with a brand-new account at that, I am sure mods took their time to review everything manually. As it should be! You don't want troll releases on the site, do you?

What @anon763 says does sound very plausible... but it could also be that Yuri Project has a release schedule of about 2 weeks, so even though the chapter might have been already done a while ago they didn't post it until now. You'd have to ask them. Maybe @schuyguy could care to chime in?

Either way, thanks for reading but, please, don't look forward to future releases 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@ihatecreditpages good effort in trying to flame proof lol, but it's pretty much gaurenteed that anytime this kind of situation happens you will get the same inane spiteful comments and over reactions.

Also, good first effort on your translation.

Users who are viewing this thread