Hana to Hina wa Houkago - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Well im liking Hina a lot more then Hana till now.

Hina is very cute haha i really like gap moe characters like her.

Also like c'mon Hana do you not see all the people that talk to her anyways ....

i stop here cant stand the logic behind her how she cant be friends cause of work, if she is at her school and becomes friends no one is gonna assume she is at work

Dex-chan lover
but her logic is reasonable no?

Hina puts up a front to make friend w/ everyone, plus she can't be honest to Hana abt such obvious thing (her love of cute characters) so Hana told her to not push herself to talk to Hana just cuz they're coworkers.

And at school Hana isn't that into gyaru type fashion, even if she did it'd be weird if she got special treatment (they'd go out of their ways to go home together) when she wasn't any different than any of Hina's fan-friends.

idk why i talk so much abt an almost a decade old manga..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The logic sucks honestly, she draws more attention by avoiding her, it's not like them leaving at the same time means they have to actually leave hand in hand or something. Beyond that, periodically leaving in the same direction at the same time is just... a logical conclusion of both heading the same direction while being friends, if they would just be friends?

Besides obviously with what this series is, they are gonna get closer over time regardless, two people who are close leaving together is just normal. People don't have to have a 'specific type' to go home with one friend more anyways.

Nah this shit ain't cutting it. I am starting to dislike Hana more and more as a character due to how self-serving and childish she is. She deserves being made fun of because of her height since she behaves like a literal child anyways.

And once again she wasn't even apologetic about her behavior, as if she had done nothing wrong and Hina was to blame for all of it. As a matter of fact, Hina didn't do shit to make her angry. What is it to you if she admits liking them toys or not?

Users who are viewing this thread