Hana to Hoho

I'm excited to read the rest thank you for the translation

There's something so comforting about the manga and the arr is gorgeous! Looking forward to the next translated chapters! ^^

I have no idea on the quality of the plot after three chapters. However, the storytelling skill in the writing and art shown so far is many orders of magnitude above almost all of the manga here.

I come out purchasing this in Japanese after seeing this in random updates. I am reading this for the second time in English as there are something I don't understand. But this manga feels very different from the others and it really like a piece of literature.
Thank you for translating this.

* The afterword from mangaka is very touching on how he/she published this work out. I would really happy to see the afterwords get translated.

you were drawn to the story and you continue because it feels good and you wanted to know what comes next.

Despite it's simplicity, it keeps my attention better than a lot of other manga. Something about it's dialogue and paneling is really engaging and nice. Thank you for the translation :)

Users who are viewing this thread