Hana to Kuchizuke - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Even though the guy is a bit creepy since he's after a highschooler the instant they met but somehow I feel amazing romantic vibes on this manga that's why I'm gonna stick til the end ❤️ and I follow the author on ig as well 😊

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still like 🧐with the "my family is going through some important time and I don't want them to "WASTE" their time on their underage daughter not having a place to stay" part.
Bruh.
But this is Shoujo LogicTM and I guess without this plot device the story cannot go on since they won't be living together lol.

"I won't do anything unless Kasumi-chan tells me that it's okay"

Say the man who kiss her without asking lol

I know shoujo have this kiss without telling things because well, from experience, Japanese sometimes know the other person mind without that person telling from signal and atmosphere and all but when he said that he won't do it without her TELL him which is a lie then it's problem

Thankyou for uploading this :)
I really love this manga even though there are only 2 chapters available...

YEEESSS MY MANGA!!! I've been waiting for this one! Ty so much guys!!!!

I'm excited to see how their relationship is gonna improve :3 Sakito seems to be a total flirt haha

So far, it's fine. (Im just stick of hearing "what feeling is this?")

Also for kids and teens reading this please dont let anyone kiss r do something to you

Aggregator gang
somehow it broke my heart when she said please don't throw it away
I've seen horrible parents, but those are outmost disgusting, how could they forget about their child

Users who are viewing this thread