Hana to Kuchizuke

me: well that escalated quickly
also me: e x c e l l e n t ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Gksksksks, so sweet. I set my eyes on this for a while! *chefs kisses*
I have found a new 2d husbu for the umpteenth time and favorite series in one go.

I-, is it bad that he's basically the definition of my type of man 😳 😳 I hope he's sincere though...

Oh. My. God. He is so hot. I love guys that are kind and considerate, and sometimes show a hint of assertiveness. Can anyone recommend similar manga?

so far im liking it a lot, it definitely looks promising. also the male lead is so damn hot and my type so it’s a bonus

ok im sorry i stuck at the wrong things but which one is it? baby's breath or jasmine?? is it just her or the mangaka who's confused?? @_@ i keep getting distracted i'm sorry!!! its just i love flowers and those dont look like jasmines to me? 😢😢😢 it's confusing me a little!!!

but overall the manga is fluffy hehehe and ML is Just My Type™ and i'm not a JK so sir we can change the genre of this manga together

thanks for translating 💕

How old is the dude 👁️👁️ and he will "wait" for her? That sounds pretty groomy lmao. Why did she have to be a high-school student? I guess it's just a light hearted romance but to any kids reading this: don't trust older people that tell you they love you, you are different and that they will wait for you. A normal adult sees a teenager as a kid not a love interest.

Power Uploader
@akihikaru sorry for the confusion but we already updated the flower to baby’s breath before. We don’t have any knowledge about fllwers and they spelled it here differently so it was hard to figure out personally 😢

Let us know if there are still chapters that needs updating and we’ll gladly fix it 😀

Users who are viewing this thread