Hana wa Saku, Shura no Gotoku - Ch. 22 - Kyoto and the Competition

Dex-chan lover
Hope he makes it this time.
image.png

Also i love how he doesn't try to ignore or put her down for her excitement on experiencing it all for the first time, its really cute. Once again Musshu was a great choice as the artist for this manga.

The watermark kinda ruins immersion especially during few few pages, stopped noticing them during backstory.

Group Leader
man the watermark actually fucks hard
Hope he makes it this time.
image.png

Also i love how he doesn't try to ignore or put her down for her excitement on experiencing it all for the first time, its really cute. Once again Musshu was a great choice as the artist for this manga.

The watermark kinda ruins immersion especially during few few pages, stopped noticing them during backstory.

I know, I know. The new watermark... and where I placed them...

But we also can't help it :cry:. I'm still seeing traces of our raws being used by the Spanish group even though we tried reaching out multiple times for them to stop, soooo, please enjoy our new logo :>

Bonus points to whoever can point out what our new watermark looks like~ 💙

Dex-chan lover
I know, I know. The new watermark... and where I placed them...

But we also can't help it :cry:. I'm still seeing traces of our raws being used by the Spanish group even though we tried reaching out multiple times for them to stop, soooo, please enjoy our new logo :>

Bonus points to whoever can point out what our new watermark looks like~ 💙
what no im not criticizing its existence i genuinely think the watermark looks cool hence "fucks hard" instead of "annoying"

Thanks for the chapter. Young Ryouko reminded me of Hana for a few moments there.

Users who are viewing this thread