Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Chapter 4

danggg her sis is such a bro for doing that! love all these characters 😄

thanks for the update!

Contributor
The fact that a shiso plant has the English name 'beefsteak' is the reason I have trust issues.

Thanks again for the wonderful work on this series! I always look forward to your releases and they only keep getting better. Reading this manga closely, I am floored by how high quality the art actually is. There's almost no jank in the way that the characters are drawn and they're all soooo pretty. As usual, it's an entertaining chapter. The sister's already been introduced before, but it's great to see them being in good terms with each other. And she's taking action, too? Nice! Not to mention... she's... really cute... especially that panel where she's drawn like a devil 😳 I'm looking forward to how Hanakawa's going to resolve Akikazu seemingly being in love with (or at the very least, interested in) "Hana." It's certainly an interesting love rival dynamic... when your love rival is yourself 😂

Anyway! I hope you continue to have fun with this series :DD

Dex-chan lover
When this thing will clear up. I hate this kind of cliffhanger. Do this even called cliffhanger ?

Thank you for the translation! I don't feel too good about that meeting with her following them but at least it's good that the sister didn't pretend to be the Hana. Hope the misunderstanding clears up soon...

Aaaaah I'm screaming like a little girl this story is too sweet, her sister is also sooo cute and has great style

Thank you for introducing the series. Love it!
I looked up the raws immediately and read the previews of the remaining chapters (there are 12 in total).
Looking forward to the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread