Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chapter 8

She can't tell you cos you pretty much shut her down while she was getting to know you so..... well.

Dex-chan lover
ehhh the reasons she told her are perfectly acceptable! and it shouldn’t be an issue if she lies about it being a private blog even if it isn’t. that should be cue for him to not pry anymore. so it’s a bit contrived that he thinks she’s hiding something from him particularly by saying it’s a private blog.

thanks for the translations!! i love this manga as always

I would react the same way. I post art online but it would be so embarrassing to have people you know irl follow you... Some people are just shy even though they don't do anything "wrong", and I'm one of those people.

Dex-chan lover
Yesssss gimme this role reversal. He’s gonna be the stalker now

So cute! I love it. So Akikazu still doesn't know that Hana knew he is following the blog. I just hope he doesn't get to weirded out when he learns although he probably will... Thank you for translating beautifully as always!

I like the mc. She's clumsy but not the annoying type of clumsy, she's enthusiastic in what she does in her life and career, kinda average but i like her maybe because she's relatable. I hope there'd be a second ml cuz i wanna see ml feel like he missed his chance 😈

Supporter
Sherlock in action, the investigation has begun

Thanks for translation! Updates are coming pretty often and in groups, that I'm grateful for!

I love everything about this manga. Hana's attitude towards life is great. She's an optimist, but not the kind of toxic positivity. She was down and cried, but try to get up an her own in the mean time. It's normal and relatable. Akikazu also is not the typical cool - tsundere - forceful male lead. He just lives comfortably and doesn't want anyone to interrupt it. Yet, he unconsciously started to accept Hana in his life. 💕💕💕

I just think that the sudden interest in Hanakawa on his part is because long before he found out her real identity he's already somewhat interested in her, that's why when he knew that Hanakawa is the woman who's been interacting online with him all along he just went for it
And the reason why she didn't wanna tell him, well duh 🙄 Why do you think she'd tell you when you've been treating her as a nuisance after all this time? But I guess he's the type who's not good at expressing himself

Ugh love how this is progressing and thank you so much Garbage Gal!! Can't believe how productive you are as a one gal team!!!

I love chapter 8 picture, How long does it take for them to appear that way? Thanx for translation, can not wait new chapter :(

loving these developments!! can't wait to see what happens next. thank you for the updates!!😁

BXP

That's the point where I start to make a fuss about his cuteness, because sometimes he seems dazed by her 😍😍😍. Hana's love package is complete, since he knows it's her now... Just fall in love madly already!

Users who are viewing this thread