Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Dex-chan lover
I mean, given her luck, new guy is probably 2 timing like the rest but I still don't like Takaya

I don't like ML either after all this time tbh. I have no idea if he can change my mind in one chapter....

@HiraOmnibus the more i think about it the more youre probably right. or hes broke and wants her money

like the more i think about it the worst his series gets, like ill finish it but wtf is wrong with this FRICKIN ML???????????? WHY YOU GRAB HER HAND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SHIT

I really wish I realized this was a slow burn bfr I read it 😭 thank you for the translation 🙏🏽

Idk how to feel cause part of me wants them together, but he took so long to realize his feelings 💀

I think we all know where this is going. If she rejects him and the new guy actually ends up being a good person I'll be shocked.

noooo don't end up with bad ML ! . I wish it wouldn't end like a typical shoujo T-T Would be great if author would show that she moved on and that he was too late to realize and lost her

Fed-Kun's army
Well he said he’s have to change completely to be with someone. Get to it. 👏🏻 I wanna see the development!

Thank you for the update!!! 💕

This Male Lead it's the WORST !!!!!
Hana is finally can be on her own again, after rejected TWICE NO LESS !!!
OMG I hope she ditch him

Dex-chan lover
he just had to be in his own head like that 😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
oi oi oi oi oi
just when she's finally free...and that other guy too....feeeeels bad for him maaaan

Aggregator gang
omg!!! im so!!!!! idk what im feeling im so excited that he realized his feelings but im sad for hanakawa cause she's moved on and this will complicate things for her!!
thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread