Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

damn kinda conflicted. From the start ive ship them, but she moved on, and he never made it clear to her that he's interested. I feel like what's gonna happen is she's gonna go over to her boyfriend and either break up or accept marriage. It's MC's fault for letting her go tbh and he kinda does deserve to lose.

it's way to late soyboy

but who am i kidding? we all know it's going to go his way since they're the main characters

I have zero sympathy for the idiot MC. You rejected her. Let her get on with her life and find someone who will actually appreciate her. I’ve just wanted to hit him upside his head this entire series.

This poor idiot didnt even know he liked her, a little pity friends for the sluggish ML trying to figure out what feelings are, hes still cute in a clumsy kind of way. Taking some crush baby steps.

Y'all I'm such an anti-fan of ML that I checked the comments on this chapter just to thrive off of other people hating on him

I'M NOT ASHAMED

like this guy SUCKS, hana deserves better!! she's a ray of sunshine, i don't want her with this jerk

thank god for this comment section.
ML should just f off.

and thanks Garbage Gal for the update ❤️

Group Leader
Honestly, I'm so done with this trope. The ML rejected her TWICE and wants her back now that she has moved on? I liked the story so far and then this happens. -_-
Hana pls reject him.

Dex-chan lover
I just realise Japanese people in these mangas are so unaware of themselves LOLOL. They need more personal development stuff and self-awareness.

Double-page supporter
I was wondering how they would wrap this up satisfyingly in just 12 chapters, and now I still have absolutely no idea. Please, at least don't make her do the confessing a third time. I've really been enjoying this, but that would be just too much.

Also, I'm starting to believe that she broke a mirror less than seven years ago. And she walked under a ladder recently. And she was born on Friday the 13th.
Pls don't make the other guy an ass as an excuse for the two to be together 😀
Also this ^

Maaaaaaaan don’t pull an act like that when she’s actually moving forward siiiiiigh I understand that the guy has his own shortcomings, but I really don’t like it when shts like this happens. Most of the time, acts like this is shown as to monopolize the other person (from it started with a kiss for ex.) Whats freaking irritating is that only 1 chapter left, so its a do or die situation gaaaahd

so u just realized it now?!
i love this manga coz the fl is so independent and not that clingy type person, and also i can't guess anything till now. but im not sure if the fl still has feeling for ml or not. just pls let them be happy. oh then pls don't make the fl's bf looks like some piece of shit just bcs we need to let main lead to be together.

anw thank you garbage gal🙆🏻‍♀️

//edit. OH WAIT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER?! HUH i can't let my hopes up ig...

Except for the rumor that this manga only has 12 ch, I'm convinced he's not going to to say anything more than, "I hope you are happy together," or "have a wonderful, safe weekend."

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA my reaction. This all that's needed to know my mental state after reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread