Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, "you're a nice guy". The perfect compliment to give to a man

Let her go you asshole, you already rejected her twice, have some mercy and let her live happily with the man in Osaka... Have some decency as someone who rejected a woman twice. Now don't Block her happiness you hear me???

Story should end with that asshole staying in Germany and main character finding her own happiness...!

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly the type of messy ass drama I signed up for 👏👏👏👏 some of y’all taking this too seriously. I knew this was going to be a mess and I’m here to watch☕️☕️

AH I’ve read the raw version but still to see Takaya finally realize his feeling is kinda “finally?” 🤣🤣

I don’t give a damn if they don’t end up together, ML treated her like trash for nothing, he can drown alone in his sorrow for all I care.

Whatever, I hope the MC will get her cute happy ending, I don’t care if it’s with the ML or the new guy <3

I think Hana deserves better yes but ML never promised for anything, Hana always ran after him and ML's feelings started to emerge and if he goes after his feelings ı want the two to be together ^^
But if ı was Hana, ı wouldn't have chased ML from the beginning ^^

Is it bad that I want to see Akikazu suffers a little bit more before he eventually end up with Hana? Hana went through a lot, and she moved on.. I want him to feel a little bit to late tho.

I'm actually rooting them to be together but why does the author has to put it like this???? I'm sorry to say but this is such a cliché plot (soap opera level drama) insert roll eyes 🙄
If only Hana hasn't moved on from him, she's actually moving forward with her life ffs!
It's too bad though since I really like Takaya san, this development makes him looks like the bad guy and it's so pathetic
But I have a feeling that Hana is half heartedly trying to move on
And I'm really really hoping that the guy she's dating is actually a douche, so I won't feel bad if he get dumped later on
Thanks for the chapter! ❣️

AHHHHHH i have mixed feelings, I want them to end up together but in the other hand, I would like to see what will happen if they didn't. Yes it does seem like Hana moved on already, and it would feel forced it they end up together. I want them to have a happy ending, together or otherwise.

And seriously, who holds boxes like that??? Lol

I am pretty curious about the ending now...
I really like Hana's character, she is way stronger than what transpires.
Clumsy like hell though ☺️
Let's see how she reacts...

Dex-chan lover
and then they fuuuuuuuucked
At least she didn't stalk him in Germany? Although that might have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread