Hanamonogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Unfortunately it was axed due to tension between the author wanting yuri and the editor not wanting yuri, so the ending is rushed. But we can still look forward to it :D
That editor fumbled big time. This is the sweet-old-lady yuri, why get upset when the sweet old ladies get yuri with it???

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much, I would buy the first volume of this and accidentally leave it at my mom's house

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately it was axed due to tension between the author wanting yuri and the editor not wanting yuri, so the ending is rushed. But we can still look forward to it :D
It’s like my cousin asking for a cheeseburger without cheese (don’t worry, she’s grown up since then 😆). To those dear editors, how much Not-Yuri do you want in your pretty Yuri manga??? 🤡

But legit tho, was heartbroken when I heard it was cancelled 😿 Hoping one day this injustice can be balanced by the publication of MORE adult yuri in the future 🤞🙏😫♥️ I’ll just enjoy this ride as much as I can while it lasts 🥺

Dex-chan lover
It’s like my cousin asking for a cheeseburger without cheese (don’t worry, she’s grown up since then 😆). To those dear editors, how much Not-Yuri do you want in your pretty Yuri manga??? 🤡

But legit tho, was heartbroken when I heard it was cancelled 😿 Hoping one day this injustice can be balanced by the publication of MORE adult yuri in the future 🤞🙏😫♥️ I’ll just enjoy this ride as much as I can while it lasts 🥺
we can always just throw money at the author independently and have them publish something online on a personal blog but idk how common that would be

Dex-chan lover
That editor fumbled big time. This is the sweet-old-lady yuri, why get upset when the sweet old ladies get yuri with it???
yeah idk what they were expecting, secret homophobia aside, unless they thought it was going towards just an 'older female friendships' a la "Golden Girls" or just her being independent or focusing on explaining fashion/makeup like that Bisque doll series versus her finding a male love interest despite the flashback of showing how selfish (or at least ignorant) her husband was during their marriage lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread