Hanamonogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It's so refreshing. Like the slight surprise as flat grey skies clear up. That kind of feels. Maybe part of it is that it stays hopeful and proactive without ever backing down from how social biases drained (and drain) years of vitality and freedom from lives. I wonder how I'll feel about it if I reread a copy in a few decades.

Dex-chan lover
Them slipping into using first names and getting a bit blushy about it was all sorts of adorable ^_^ Hanayo has so many regrets and irritations piled up, it's amazing seeing the weight coming off her shoulders little by little. We're starting to get indications that she might have been unsure about her sexuality for a very long time too, which could only add to that weight she's had to carry. I just can't overstate how much I'm rooting for her at this point ! Also, as a lesbian in her early forties now, seeing that old couple living happily together in their golden years both heals my soul and gives me hope for my future in ways that I desperately need (^^)

Dex-chan lover
I hope the next vol she finds herself and I feel like if she does go back to college she will most definitely meet more lesbians which will cause her to do some self reflection

Dex-chan lover
Them slipping into using first names and getting a bit blushy about it was all sorts of adorable ^_^ Hanayo has so many regrets and irritations piled up, it's amazing seeing the weight coming off her shoulders little by little. We're starting to get indications that she might have been unsure about her sexuality for a very long time too, which could only add to that weight she's had to carry. I just can't overstate how much I'm rooting for her at this point ! Also, as a lesbian in her early forties now, seeing that old couple living happily together in their golden years both heals my soul and gives me hope for my future in ways that I desperately need (^^)
I'm also a lesbian turning 40 in a couple months, hi! :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. What relationship? Aren't both the main ladies single?
She keeps flashing back to another person but i imagine she's not in the picture anymore but that other girl who was interested in reading or so said something about "Going back home to the omiai (arranged marriage meeting)" so i assume they're either not together anymore or she passed on like mc's husband, versus the perfume and sushi lady being married

Dex-chan lover
edit: nvm, I confused myself.
I somehow thought Yoshiko was in a relationship with the chef.
i mean if you're gonna do old lady yuri might as well go all out and make a potential polycule too , maybe in teh authors next work 8D;

Users who are viewing this thread