Hanataba Keikaku - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
...sending flowers for all eternity.

Infinity is so intimidating. If it's real, I can only imagine a sleep, awake cycle, birth and death and rebirth. Or some impossible to fathom state of being.

Group Leader
i feel big bren after reading this... thank you for your hard work on translating this beautiful work!!

Fed-Kun's army
The idea of sending flowers for all eternity is quite depressing; imagine repeating that process: dying and then reviving, over and over again, only to repeat the process for all of eternity.

Power Uploader
Uh, I just realized I placed the "flower found" and "flower not found" bit in the flowchart reversed. Should be fixed now.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation, it is an interesting concept indeed. Half-way through I thought that those two immortals would stay as friends together and not die, or the second joins the first one in her labyrinth. It is rare in media that suicide of an immortal is taken this serious .

Double-page supporter
The zombification machine from page 21 is quite awful to be honest, just mindlessly spinning in place. What they choose is nice for exchanging flowers, but I would get pretty frustrated with the idea of putting myself in an endless cycle of meaningless wandering. I guess I would go with the hypersleep pod, since it's the closest thing to actual death.

Users who are viewing this thread