Hanayome to Futsuma no Kishi

Contributor
I couldn't wait for this to update that I bought volume 1 and volume 2...AND NOW THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE CHAPTERS

It said that it's already been completed here but there still more volume to come.

Group Leader
@Unique_Xero
Sorry for that. The original fan scanlation team did not update this series for years and so I worked independently to scanlate this series. Except for the translating, I do all cleaning, redraws, typeset, quality check by myself, so the updates may be infrequent and slow. Hope you understand ^^
But most importantly, most scanlation teams do recommend you buying the official work above all else to support the author, so kudos for you!

@throughstars I have no idea who set that, but I fixed it. Hope it remains that way 😅 Thanks for the heads up!
Edit : It seems like it may have referenced to the real work because yes, it is completed in Japanese. For now, I'll let it remain ongoing until someone clarifies it further.

Whats up with 4.5? Half the chapter is some other manga or is that relevant to the story?
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Look at the cover. Read the description. You mean this is no yuri ?

Group Leader
@yldDavid It's a short side story made by the author. We should treat is a bonus side story, hence the chapter 4.5 (which indicates it is not part of the main story, but rather a side one).

@Tcof Sorry but did you comment on the wrong manga?

Group Leader
@Tcof Oof that's funny haha. Yeah the male lead character is still a kid so maybe he may look a little feminine ^^

Hi @Chiiyuu I noticed you signed chapter two with your group name, but out of curiosity, is there any reason you stopped for the subsequent releases? Also, thank you for work! I really enjoy reading the releases, especially with the high quality content (but extra extra special regards to whoever is responsible for typesetting).

Group Leader
@AA-A-AA Hi sorry for the late reply, and yep chapter 2 is scanlated by me, but the subsequent chapters are not. I was a fool for not checking thoroughly whether or not another group has scanlated the next chapters and right as I finished scanlating chapter 2, I found the next chapters on another manga hosting website. Now since I'm scanlating this series alone + being a busy student, I wouldn't want to do a redundant thing of scanlating a chapter that has already been scanlated, so I decided to post the already scanlated chapter, but unfortunately I did not find the scanlation group responsible for the chapters therefore I put as no-group. Please tell me if I'm breaking any rules.
But if I do, and I have to delete the chapters, I'm probably still gonna scanlate chapters after 4.5 onwards. So chapter 3 - 4.5 would be a lost cause lol.

Users who are viewing this thread