Hanayome wa Juunanasai

is a Reindeer
VIP
Second chapter has some fairly large watermarks on it. Decided not to upload it.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Managed to edit it all out with manual effort. So, chapter two.

i hope this will be updated soon cause they're freaking cute couple :D thank you scans group for sharing this story, i'm waiting for the next chapter :D

Double-page supporter
damn this site become full of gay content... either yaoi nor yuri ... thought this is a normal relationship ... until i read the tag, and wtf why is it yaoi tag, and a closer look to the cover ,,cover (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
@undercurses
Because... TRAPS
But look, it’s a flat chest.
Also you can filter out all the yaoi, shounen ai, Yuri, and shojou ai since you have an account.

Dex-chan lover
Uwaaaa, this is so cute.
I’m glad this updated~
But, TRAPS.
I love traps.

Wait its yaoi but I think I watched a korean movie like this before but anyways Imma read this

Thank you for translating this! Hopefully this series gets picked up again, would like to read it till the end.

Really good romance yaoi, too bad its not finished to the the end, or rather you could call it open ending. But still good, yeah.

good romance and art
but there's quite a few questionable things like the ~7 year age gap (it even said it was illegal on a page?), Sakura being raped and abused was pretty out of place and it seems like it's just the setup for Kazuhiko to fuck him right after which doesn't sit right with me...and other stuff
yeah it really could've been a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread