Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Ch. 29 - Twitter Extra (1)

Double-page supporter
Blissful. Thanks for the chapter and going the extra step to translate the extras.

Dex-chan lover
This was actually axed? Japonski has no taste.
Nice little ending there.

This is NSFW for sure, joking aside i really love the extra content so wholesome

Dex-chan lover
This manga got axed? Wow, japan really have a weird tastes in romance then, romance manga that had an absurd story telling and too much fantasy seems more popular than the good story and realistic approach. Shame japan have this kind of low taste.

Well whatever it is, this manga is really good and fulfiling with only 29 chapter. I hope the author can make another great story such as this in the future.

Dex-chan lover
It's really sad what happen to the manga

But MAN I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, they are so cute together~

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
@marfmamow that is something that i try to figure myself, because this is apparently a web original manga, is published under comic days from kodansha (all the illegal raws are clean without magazine ads or text) and those usually don't have editorial meddling, second the manga ended in may, the last chapter was uploaded on May 29th... so maybe the author feel that he doesn't have a good market for his idea... maybe a real digging in twitter, around April-May will be necessary???

Users who are viewing this thread