Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 19 - Maricchi’s Two Year Plan

Dex-chan lover
my mans got 2 girls crushing on him and a PS5 bruh what am I doing wrong in my life

Double-page supporter
Japan with their ridiculously weak resistance to water. at this point im not surprised if they got a fever from drinking water

edit: after reading some comments I realized I was stupid for not realizing that he was already sick at the beginning of the chapter
I still stand by my statement tho

@Abedeus She's literally Chitoge except they skipped the whole conflict part and a lot of the character development.
She's basically Post Romeo & Juliet arc Chitoge.

This whole manga is like a weak mediocre version of Nisekoi, from the character designs to the art style/facial expressions etc. except the MC is a lot less like Raku(besides him liking Onoder- I mean Yuriko) and his character design is more generic like Junichi from Hajimete no Gal. The glasses friend is Shuu.
There's zero originality, it's basically a complete rip-off. I don't get how the mangaka is not ashamed of herself .

@Kcjpunk

my 3d wife scored the digital ps5. muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

BOW DOWN PEASANTS MUAHAHAHA

I mean, it's funny bc the kids are only playing fortnite and free online games atm, so really there wasn't a real need for one. :/

Users who are viewing this thread