Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 21 - Caretaking, Ranko Style

Dex-chan lover
I wished there would be a little chance for Yuriko in this chapter, Poor Girl, Mangaka doesn't even give her a chance, At this point She's just a plot Device . Well, Ranko's Winning chances went 99.99999998% to 99.99999999%

Ranko is definitely a top tier girlfriend. Yuriko's ship sink so fucking fast.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, the idol ships are literally the most difficult to root for like, sure she likes him and he likes her but the idol industry doesn't allowed relationships and when they are found it, it ends they're carrier,the only reason ranko hasn't won outright yet is because she hasn't been honest with her feelings to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Is this going the Nisekoi route where one girl is too perfect and so even though he should obviously choose her, he chooses the other one instead?

Personally I want the bigamy ending but whatever

Fed-Kun's army
Ik he won't since it's the core concept of the manga. But like, commit to Ranko rn tbh, it's already a wrap. It was over from chapter 1 we don't need 200 chapters for him to pick Ranko, lets go

Edit: we cans till have 200 chapters, but just Ranko being best girl (she has been for the first 21 as well) hanging out

Fed-Kun's army
I bet I'm gonna be mad if in the end yuriko wins, I mean, at this pace all the progress is on Ranko. Also, for nisekoi's onodera fans... She wasnt perfect, chitoge got all the progress and stuff, onodera was the winner since ch1 but because she never confessed, she lost to the hardworker chitoge.

kawaiiii

yuriko is just there but she just doesnt have the effort and determination ranko has. so yuriko better show me something so its a fair fight by the time this is over :p

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little bad for Ranko if her bar is so low that someone saying "thank you," is enough to be a touching moment.

Users who are viewing this thread