Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 9 - Sumire, Part 2

Is the other twin ever getting regular chapters i Wonder :p not that i mind as Ranko is my favorite of them anyways. I absolutley loathe the whole idols can't date thing in japan, and it usually make some pretty bland mangas.... of the very limited amount of them i have read atleast.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy I mean, I can enjoy the dumb romance stuff and the like, happens all the time in other manga, but goddamn this whole, "we are not friends, I can't follow my dream because people said I would not succeed" is just bad plot, what even is the purpose of this arc?

Dex-chan lover
@Skarrmanga Yeah, it's weird that we have barely seen her perspective at all, considering the whole story exists because of her to begin with. It's kind of hard to choose a favorite at this point when one of the two pivotal love interests was barely present in the story at all. Kind of bad pacing to go into an arc centered on a new character when our three protagonists haven't even been fully introduced yet.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so.... Wierd (?) like it seems out place, at first i thought it will be nice to add some nw character to spice things up a bit, but i guess the execution on this one is a little bit sloppy

Dex-chan lover
@Skarrmanga I'm starting to think the idol twin is going to be a secondary character whose main role is to be an involuntary obstacle between Tatara and the gyaru, due to how little focus she is receiving. We are only at chapter 9 so author can still change things, though.

Double-page supporter
now we gonna turn this into some "helping others club" shit?

Dex-chan lover
fKE6NVg.jpg

No bulli Sumire

Regardless of your opinions on the manga, it's time to get the nailbats out and cave some gal heads in.

Users who are viewing this thread