Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan

christ, why is it named Hanazono twins if it only focuses on one girl? Yuriko deserves better the whole reason the plot started off was because of her. She was the one with the balls to ask out MC, and the one who still continued to talk to MC while Ranko kinda drifted off, hopefully it'll start focusing on the TWIN aspect.

it's like the author wanted to make and gal manga but was told to add a twist by an editor of something, so he added a twin but act like it doesn't exist most of the time.

EDIT: Also by no means does this make Ranko a bad character, It's just really disappointing short-sightedness from a manga that had a really strong start and went downhill.

Dex-chan lover
Too innocent and boring, most likely it would be open-ended without any girl chosen.

This girl with the glasses should remove herself from the plot, because we need more moments with the blonde girl.

Doesn't it looks like that the author made a win-win situation by making the blondie a childhood friend who is certain to win Tatara's heart (to be expected as seen in trends)?? I mean he made both the rivals as childhood friends and not a transfer student.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, somehow I feel this was meant to be a love story about a gyaru, but the last minute they added the twin sister shtick just so it's not another "gal" manga. I thought it was gonna be a "quintuplets but as twins" type story, so I guess that's why I was disappointed. Would have paid good money to watch something like a 1v1 Nino Vs Miku where we don't have to have too much choice to clutter what we end with, but I guess we won't get it with this manga.

Double-page supporter
Idols' Japanese fandom/agencies remain crappy?

im pretty sure the gyaru will be rejected and the idol will win, because that's the old trick in the book.

Ah yes plot progression😎 and this will definetly end harem route, or they'll pull a goutobun and have the gyaru win

i like this manga but this is unfair triangle love because ranko totally is free to have relationship but yuriko not. But if yuriko win in the end, i give this 10/10 for rate

Aggregator gang
It's actually a really fun manga with an interesting love triangle. Wish they gave both of them an even shot but it works pretty well. Maybe the Idol will force more screen time or something. Ranko is far best girl as of chapter 15 but we haven't gotten anything about Yuriko. Even when we do though I'm pretty partial to gals so let's get it Ranko!

I wish the MC was more interesting and developed but instead he is standard self insert character.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

nisekoi+quintuplets feeling, is yotsuba gonna win again?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread