Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Am A Girl

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i really hope the misunderstanding is not gonna the running joke and will be clear quickly. Also i hate when people don't tell when they're a girl or a boy. Who prevents Kanda to say she is a girl the first she ask for the crossdressing café beside the plot ?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
The target seemingly a shounen despite being a seinen.

I couldn't agree more though, I hope the She confess out quick that she is a girl before we get a start of a repeating formula for every chapter and the story would barely progress to be called a "Seinen".

Do mention Mochi never really have a long running Manga or much experience other than a single oneshots or webcomics. (Yuri Inn was pretty abrupt though).
Author writing also have been okayish so far, good but not great.

Power Uploader
I hope the author will go with this misunderstanding till their first night or till the altar even. I'd be nice too see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
man everyone over here wanting the misunderstanding to be cleared fast like wtf u guys want this series to end already? the misunderstanding the best fucking part, this shits hilarious and like how
ma_ko said I too hope it last till they fuck lmao

Dex-chan lover
The sheltered girl seems to be typically the type who makes people run away because of the sudden seriousness of the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
The one girl smokes too much. Other than that, liking it pretty well so far.
@ma_ko There is actually a manga where it goes that way . . . well, not exactly, it's the reverse. Male lead has been crossdressing as a woman for reasons, ends up dating this girl, ends up revealing his gender in the process of making love to her. It's pretty good actually--if only I could remember the name.

Dex-chan lover
She has lots of male friends, she's never had a boyfriend, but nobody ever told her she might be a lesbian?
She can't ask her to go out with her without leaning over her like some creepy molester?
Overprotective? You're living in Japan. There's no such thing as overprotective.

@Flynn Like I keep saying: Over ninety percent of all yuri manga are blatant low-effort copies of one or two templates. And all of those copies are concerned with one thing only: To make dark-haired female characters look like melancholy, weak basket-cases who need a girl with light hair to save them from their lives and/or to portray those dark-haired girls as sex attributes for male-insert blonde female characters.

>She has lots of male friends, she's never had a boyfriend, but nobody ever told her she might be a lesbian?
lol

Dex-chan lover
man everyone over here wanting the misunderstanding to be cleared fast like wtf u guys want this series to end already?

Lol what ? Like it gonna end when the misunderstanding will be clear. There still a share amount of problems after that.

Users who are viewing this thread