Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Want To Kiss Her

If she is of legal drinking age, why the fuck would she still be listening to her parents and accept any form of curfew?

Also, I have a question about Japan. You see it all the time in yuri about how a girl doesn't believe that lesbian relationships would ever work despite the fact that they do. Is that a cultural thing? Does Japan just hate homosexuality despite how much yuri/yaoi comes out of Japan?

Fed-Kun's army
@Bluehammer12 judging from the gift she gave, I'm guessing she's from a very wealthy family, possibly former nobility, and her parents still are overprotective of her. I know that high society do generally tend to keep their children at arm's length no matter the age

The yuri/yaoi thing, Yuri and Yaoi are really only popular among otakus in Japan. and even then, usually only a subculture of otakus. Japan is a very conservative country.

any other questions you can just @ me

She gay as hell! :D

Also, what @Ace435 said is pretty much head-on. For example, after watching Asian Boss do interviews to look at irl LGBT communities in Japan.. it's clear that it's not representative of what you'd find in shounen/shoujo ai or yaoi/yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread