Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Cheating!?

Fed-Kun's army
@PedroSimao002 i mean "Netsuzou trap - NTR" does that. the male love interest (mc's boyfriend) is actually a really cool dude. i can't say anything more because spoilers but it had an interesting enough story. NTR warning though.

here's mangadex link if you want https://mangadex.org/title/14313/netsuzou-trap-ntr

edit: adding this in, the boyfriend was one of the biggest victims in this story tbh

Here's a summary with spoilers if you want it that outlines the general story

seriously, these are some major spoilers including some huge plot stuff
MC has a boyfriend (BF). her childhood friend (CF) sorta rapes(?) her but MC actually enjoyed that kiss more than with her BF. CF leads her on repeatedly. MC has trouble with her feelings while CF keeps leading her on and having sex with her, breaks up with BF after a while failing to come clean and making up with him. CF's "boyfriend" (more like friends with benefits minus the friends part) walks in on them and takes a picture of them having sex. pretends to delete it. posts picture on social media. Spreads around in the school and MC is called out as a lesbian and shunned. CF takes blame by saying that she forced MC to do it. MC's former boyfriend confronts and punches CF's friend with benefits and makes them delete it from social media. CF disappears. MC finds her. MC makes CF finish school and then starts living together for college.

Fed-Kun's army
Ace435 It's ok on the spoilers, I did read Netsuzou. And while Takeda is a real stand up guy given what he had to deal with, I was fuming from all cylinders every time Fujiwara was given any focus. And I guess his presence did weight in a lot more on my opinion of the manga instead of Takeda's.

Also, I don't really like that manga very much, but I did like the epilogue of Yuma and Hotaru's story thread quite a bit. The whole "turning a huge problem into a simple one by just changing how we feel about each other" idea... I'm not above calling that out as excellent writing on Kodama's part.

I like how both siblings look like the opposite genders as the brother looks like a beautiful girl and the sister looks like a handsome boy I love that so much💕 GL And A little bit of BL in the end is amazing

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha the pure disgust on Satomi's face when she denies Secchan is priceless xD

Fed-Kun's army
I KNEW IT!! From day one I was like, that's probably her brother or something who is into crossdressing! And what do you know, It's a trap! xD Well, good for Shiba I guess? xD

Dex-chan lover
I totally saw that coming but seeing him rizzing the bullied guy was surprising

Fed-Kun's army
I FORGOT ABOUT THE BROTHER PART THEN IT HIT ME LIKE A TRUCK AGAIN, AND THEN THE BL PART MADE THE TRUCK EXPLODE

Users who are viewing this thread