Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Was expecting him to pull out an insulated rubber blanket or something. This is an acceptable alternative.

Fed-Kun's army
Saito is a good boy. Was kind of expecting him to disarm the trap by figuring out what was causing the electric current, but that was fine too.

Alchemist that fucking armpit is dangerous man. You can't just spring that on people.

Dex-chan lover
couldnt he have disarmed the trap by guiding the electricity with some of the wire he always carries?

Dex-chan lover
@boag remember that he is a gramp that easy to forget things ?
:v
well he is just like that old car that sometimes work sometimes don't

Dex-chan lover
Armpit AND sideboob, that's a big one-two to unload on us all of a sudden...

Er, the chapter, right. Saito continues to be unintentionally cool, Raelza continues to show her unexpected cute side. WE NEED MOOOAR.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder You have quite the discerning eye, my comrade. I immediately thought of Kirisu-sensei when I saw Raelza on the last page (the resemblance is really close).

Dex-chan lover
warning : wearing the clothes of other people will give you all kinds of skin diseases and $ex diseases , lol .

@Isshiki_Kotonashi @neorasp You don't need to be electrically isolated. A Faraday cage works even if you are touching it. As long as there isn't any part of you sticking outside the metal, you won't get electrocuted, as electricity sticks to the outside face of the metal.

Users who are viewing this thread