Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 22.1 - Forgetting to Stop the Live Stream via the Magical Crystal Ball, the Hero Party Creates a Flood …

@criver
"It was a reply to a concern of yours."
That makes no sense. At least quote it.

"You had interpreted Monpui as serving a crucial role in the party and not being terrible, I simply clarified that this does not follow from the text. You're free to defend your claims by using the text. And no, page 5 with Monpui bragging, and half the page being sarcasm does not support your statement."
Yes, a healer is still crucial, no matter how bad he is. Half the page being sarcasm still means that the other half is truth. The part about Monpui saving the hero 86 times is truth. Monpui is petty, so he's counting and keeping track. A proper healer hero would never care how many times he saved someone - he would just be happy he did and strive to save as many people as he can. Monpui has illusions of grandeur. The Dunning-Kruger effect.

"I never claimed he was the worst healer ever, that's a strawman."
I was referring to 'and would not have been "on the verge of dying 86 times"'. You are implying he is way worse than he is.

"Whether you blatantly act unfairly towards people you find ugly is a different matter."
THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS CONVERSATION! His team was acting unfairly towards him just because of his looks!

"Supposing this is the case, you can walk away from a position if you deem that you are unfit for it, especially if there are better candidates to fill in that spot. Instead Monpui does the opposite: he's actively sabotaging his party members, either intentionally or not."
He has the Dunning-Kruger effect. He thinks he deserves his spot cause he is too stupid to realize that there are people way better than him.

"I encourage you to provide an argument for this claim (using the text), as well as the rest of the statements that you made."
It's obvious in the way the manga is ridiculing the elders doing the choosing, Monpui's cowardice, the YouTube chat being angry at the situation.

"That's a nice mix of bigotry, jumping to conclusions, and red herringing. I am not even sure where to start, but since the burden of proof is on you regarding your claims, I can just as easily dismiss those until you provide satisfactory argumentation."
What bigotry? Do you know the meaning of that word?
You are defending scumbag characters that are judging others by appearance! I'm sorry, but that is not normal behavior. That is bigotry!
You just spouting fallacies I never used without examples or quotes is meaningless. You didn't even notice the one fallacy I did use on purpose to test you out.
I have provided quotes and evidence for everything.

"To put it simply: you keep making statements without much to back those up instead relying on logical fallacies. There's only so much patience one can have."
All of that can be applied to you.

Dex-chan lover
@Onsokumaru

The "discussion" is beyond saving. It is clear that you have some agenda that you want to make the conversation about:
THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS CONVERSATION!

Then we have this:
I have provided quotes and evidence for everything.
coupled with the classic argumentation:
It's obvious

Or denial right after I called you out 2 times for strawmanning:
You just spouting fallacies I never used

It's clear now beyond doubt that you're: a) being intellectually dishonest, which you admitted to:
the one fallacy I did use on purpose
or/and b) so far up your delusions that you dream up scenarios of what I am thinking instead of addressing what I am stating.

It's simply unproductive and disgraceful. I am dumber for having engaged in a "conversation" with you.

@criver
Your dishonesty and lies are really irritating, but lets try to get to something productive.
I don't have an "agenda", I get to decide what the conversation is about since I started it.
We have to go to the beginning and clear out some points.

1. Monpui is a bad healer and a bad person, but no one knows this since he is good at hiding it, as shown by the sarcastic text and the stream comments.

2. The only reason Lychee hates Monpui is his looks, as shown by her saying "He's too disgusting to touch". (No human is "too disgusting to touch", I worked with disabled people ten years ago that had some pretty bad afflictions and that thought never crossed my mind)

Since you said "He's an average healer that got in through connections (that's a plot point - look it up). To boot his character is shit and he's ugly. That's more than enough reasons to dislike him."
you are wrong since Lychee is not the reader - she doesn't know Monpui is an average healer and has bad character.
She is shallow and probably introduced to poke the herbivore men in Japan. She is written as a bad person. She not wanting to learn ice magic and refusing to fight dragons makes her just as irresponsible as Monpui if not more, due to the "great power great responsibility" thing.

Why did you completely ignore what Keansor said and were so mean to him? Are you doing this on purpose?

Dex-chan lover
Idk what to think about this chapter tbh. The whole hero party just rubs me the wrong way, they're all unlikable celebs at best.

thats awful, Monpui is a bad person but he better then the hero and mage

Dex-chan lover
Monpui is best healer . but that chat comments say's "(。・∀・)ノ゙BoobS Boobs~" LMAOOO 😂😂😂

Contributor
Monpui did the right thing.

Viewers feeling >>>> Thot and Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread