Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - Absolute Defence Line Chant

"Open the door which only exists here..." Why does it sound more like the start of a Gate spell (interdimensional travel) than a Time Stop spell?

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed I am just happy I didn't get slapped with some BS paper thin spoiler thing I mean I never read the damn novels or look up summaries but somehow I make a comment about a story going in a weird direction and suddenly my comment gets flagged for no damn reason and several times I am wrong its WTF people jeez.

Fed-Kun's army
So he brings him to cast the gate back home and leaves them to die? That would be unexpectet and awesome

Contributor
Saitou: "Ok gramps, just repeat afer me....ZA WARUDO!!!!"

Hope Saitou remembered the Steamroller spell as well.

Dex-chan lover
well... more than just making him forget his daughter it seems that godly being lobotomized him

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu I doubt that's the case. From what we've seen so far, Saitou is much happier living his life in this world than in his homeworld. He got recognition, friends, and is valued for both himself and his skills.

However, he did say that the language was particularly difficult. So it's very possible he's gonna end up accidentally actually bringing the whole gang to his own world.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych There are specially sensitive people on MD and of course, mods have to suck to them or things escalate.

@Asbyn honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if choromancy and chronomany spells sounded similar after all space and time tend to be lumped together when it comes to fantasy and magic

Users who are viewing this thread