Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - Time, Stop!

Aggregator gang
@DaJa-rahrah I think the 100 count part is the duration of the time freeze, it doesn't necessarily mean it'll take 100 chapters or 100 pages for time to start again...though I suspect we're gonna get some more flashback of his past before this time stop is over

Dex-chan lover
I expect the time stop counter will advance a couple numbers every panel because author won't want to do 100 panels of stopped time.

Fed-Kun's army
Timestop, perfect time for him to snack on his secret shroomstash..

Wonder how many would need bleach for their eyes if that happens.

Fed-Kun's army
@InsaneInsomniac Oh I get that. It just doesn't say 100 seconds, 100 minutes, etc. So I'm expecting one page to be the wizard wandering around dumbfounded at time 100. Eating food out of someone's pack at time 98, covering the eyes of the girls before the wizard poops in front of them at time 64, etc. If that's the case then at 4 pages per month it'll take +2 years, at a minimum of 1 page per release it's +8 years. Unless they skip around next month such as it's time 100, 89,67, 45, 1. Then add in flashback pages or chapters and it'll take longer. Could take 3 chapters could take forever. I'm just very optimistic at being disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
d7eb58dce1345cfc9bd6e3f1ef4f6619.jpg

Double-page supporter
Something needs to be clarified looking at some of the comments, this isn't a monthly manga, It's weekly. Kirei Cake is lagging far behind on it. It's up to 101 chapters so far.

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish
Yeah, admittedly, we are lagging behind. We have several dozen series to juggle between, so we have been prioritizing the bigger names first and foremost.
Once Sweet Dreams is caught up and we have a more solid schedule for the other high priority series, we'll have more time for Saitou.
We never planned for Saitou to get stalled this hard, but it is out of our control. The lack of editing staff doesn't help, either.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised everyone seems to be interpreting this as him being senile or whatever. The phrasing and timing seem to indicate this might be a price/side effect of using time manipulation magic. Which would be perfectly reasonable really. Such an incredibly powerful spell, stepping into the realms of the gods, well it wouldn't be a shock if it has some major downsides too would it?

man im hyped to see what comes next.

I think hes gonna start remembering all of the memories he lost that he thought were too painful to bear as the seconds tick down

@zStella Keep up the good work and dont feel pressured to rush. I mean I have something like 300 odd mangas to read so in no rush lol

Users who are viewing this thread