Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 100 - Great Labyrinth Party Formation IV

Dex-chan lover
Hesitant to share the loot across more members , not wanting to get too close or emotionally attached to others, the risk of romantic feelings tearing a party apart.
All of them valid reasons why one wouldn't form a bigger adventuring party.

The reason why Gibungle hasn't been invited to join the party? Because he's an explosion wizard.
That and Morlock keeps forgetting he even exists.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the uploads, sad that Saitou and Raelza still aren't together after all that.

Dex-chan lover
At that rate, can us readers join the party too? We can provide wikipedia knowledge and internet search capability. :LOL:

Group Leader
Enjoy it while it last
This is going to be the last time we'll ever going to see some of these side characters in a long while

Dex-chan lover
Whoa whoa whoaaaa. I didnt know its christmas already. Thanks so much mochiiiii

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: I absolutely fucked up and posted on the wrong manga lol.
Anyways, Morlock is so op sometimes it stops being funny... I also really like the side characters, I'm particularly curious about the elf girl

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the uploads, sad that Saitou and Raelza still aren't together after all that.
At this point, it feels like they implicitly are.

Look, if the One-Shot Explosive Loli can get a party then there is no reason why the Dwarf of many skills cannot. Hell, he even comes with a free puppy mascot.
Probably because everyone in the party she joined is at least as degenerate as she is.

Users who are viewing this thread