Handyman Saitou in Another World

Man I don't even know what's going on anymore. The original premise was great, but I'm totally lost now.

Double-page supporter
Remember when it was a comedic slice-of-life? The small chapters just don't fit a dramatic adventure story.

what-is-kabe-don-Kabe-don-in-general-560x405.jpg

@Hurgh @c1 i fogort what chapter but Saitou and the group basically was going to hunting for monsters and treasure or something in a cave, the cave being almost explored and depleted of monster and treasure, A fukin roomba comes out of a small crevice from a wall of the caves. Saitou notices that it looks alike an entrance, which it is and is named after him. Now all the adventurers we read about comes in to scene to explore it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@schlo oh i know... still though, i did a somewhat a good job on explaining what's happening for people who are actually lost or coming back to this manga

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the comments here, this would be a headache to try and get back into... especially since I originally dropped it because of meandering confusion. I just watch it to see the tank Knight get with Handyman anyways, no idea if that has progressed even in the slightest and it honestly sounds like it didn't...

well this is a hidden gem, it starts as like an anthology of an isekai story about a handy man transported to fantasy world but it transitions quite well into a good story. Basically the side stories were introduction to characters in the current story and now we have a plot where everyone comes together somehow(not gonna spoil anything since its quite a nice read imo). i highly suggest you read this with open mind and not much expectation. just enjoy it as it goes

I thought he was gonna say "Use that magic that turns the main girl into a lizard demi-human" and we end up with a crossover with the other mangaka's other work.

Users who are viewing this thread