Hanebado! - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - The Best Match

Group Leader
whatever. it feels like everything that can go good does go good *for everyone and to a significantly lesser extent for ayano*

Who are the blonde chicks at the end again? So many forgettable characters in the manga i barely remember their faces...

Welp, GL Ayano.

Dex-chan lover
@smosism They were from the double matches I believe, and I think Ayano might have fought her in the single matches too. So this would be a while back chapter wise.

Probably not gonna happen but I really want to see ultra instinct ayano appear. Maybe at the end or something?

Dex-chan lover
Once again I gotta appreciate the last match being in perfect condition and positive... Their minds might not be in the most stable condition right now but at least their heart is XP so they can give it all without excuses or anything! no injuries or traumas or significant exhaustion, all we have to do is sit and enjoy.

Also the manga officially ended in Japan this month but let's try to not spoil it... I'm enjoying this very much!

Dex-chan lover
the beginning of the end im guessing seems like this will be the final match

Dex-chan lover
@gurofx
I am guessing some match dragged too much and there was not much improvement to Characters instead getting more angst and becoming much more weirder in every match instead outside the match.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Die in a fire Nisio Isin.
Well, time for the last volume. At least this manga will ended because the mangaka wanted it that way. It was very hard to watch canceled series with a lot of potential, like Mai Ball, Keijo and Takkyu.

@gurofx anime don't has good sell and got many hates due the way of anime portraits Uchika is worse than manga, so manga got dragged to the mess.

Users who are viewing this thread