Hanebado! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - No Matter What

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've missed the change in Hanesaki ever since she saw her mom again.

Dex-chan lover
It's so crazy to change gears like that, girl!

I LOVE how we get to see more of Connie even though she isn't around XP yeeah AND WITH COLORS! isn't that just favoritism?

Ayano still isn't the beeotch the anime made her into though.

I feel like the anime should have wrapped up the actual story if it was going to change it that much.

Dex-chan lover
The anime wanted you to root for Nagisa, that's why they made Ayano a bitch and the "evil overlord" to take down.

Going back to the manga, I like how Ayano just switches personas without missing a beat: Regular snarky Ayano~n/Badminton Monster Ayano. This series really got the short end of the stick with its anime adaptation.

But the subtitle of the series is "The Badminton Play of Ayano Hanesaki". Why should we want to root for Nagisa? Nagisa was an even worse person at the beginning of the anime, and she never even really apologized for running half of the Badminton Club off.

From looking at the raws, this match will last another 7 chapters...ugg, way too long. I want to advance the plot some. I want to see Ellen actually tell off Uchika in the manga. She wimped out in the anime and just listened to what Uchika had to say instead of telling her she really messed up her own daughter.

@HOOfan_1: That won't happen for another 24 chapters, it never took place during the Ayano vs Nagisa match.

Edit: Nagisa didn't run them off in the manga, that was Kentarou's own doing.

@BlueSilver YOu mean Ellen telling off Uchika won't happen for 24 chapters?

As for Nagisa, someone said the anime turned Ayano into a monster so we could root for Nagisa. I was pointing out in the anime Nagisa wasn't worthy of being rooted for either.

Users who are viewing this thread