Hanebado! - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Always Be My...

The coach finally did some coaching for Ayano. He came right out and said what needed to be said about Ayano and badminton where her mother just ran away from the problem

Dex-chan lover
I love that Shigemori girl ! I love her fierce stare and spirit ! (I'm talking about the girl with hair antennas, I'm bad with names).
I must say, it was funny to me to read that Ayano doesn't respect her opponents hehe and well, it will take her some time but I'm glad she realize it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, Izumi! She can be cold as steel when gets her act together.
What's with the purple prose? Some desperate attempt to give the coach more lines?
The author losing touch with his characters?
Contrary to other characters Ayano has never been disrespectful to her opponents. And she isn't going through any pain! This talk-to is even more ridiculous considering the author just made a joke about how disrespectful Connie was to Ayano and Izumi when she played them in a doubles game. And Izumi hasn't grown. This is how she always plays when the author allows her to get it together!
Learn about life through badminton? Sounds like some melodramatic line from the anime :D

Users who are viewing this thread