We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - My Friends Are Always There

Dex-chan lover
whenever the kids are willing to learn or not. And likely most go with the latter, as mentioned at the end of the chapter that a lot need to attend cram school.
It's japan, attending cram school is the norm, not an irregularity. It's part of their "Holy shit do you guys ever rest?!?" work culture.

Dex-chan lover
So are we just going back in time to sensei's first class group? Is that what happened in the last 2 chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
It's japan, attending cram school is the norm, not an irregularity. It's part of their "Holy shit do you guys ever rest?!?" work culture.
I am aware - Though it is something unusual that regular folks comment about it when its the norm. I MAY read too much into it, but we have to see how the next few chapters are.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how loud was she that annoys so much people, but realized it's more about she being constantly loud that annoys em, huh. Well, I don't like loud noises either but hey, she cute

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work. I’m sure this was a bitch and a half to scanlate. I am looking forward to your next release 🙇🏽‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Japan’s school system seems so unbelievably confining. Uniforms, shoes, self consciousness for the teacher and classmates—the atmosphere feels like being disciplined in elementary school for running with scissors. Can any Japanons confirm if school was really like this?

Dex-chan lover
Hooray! New season of ethics finally starts! Man, this flashback took a while.
And, the problem of everyone glued to their phones addressed. Nice. I'd like to see it being changed through the season, ideally with students dropping this habit by the end of school year
inb4 Katsuo-sensei will be romantic interest of our Takayanagi. Maybe they'll date, maybe even more.
Thanks to team for translation. Keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
I think that the fact they're mentioned there's more people than usual attending cram school makes for some sort of irregularities.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think that the fact they're mentioned there's more people than usual attending cram school makes for some sort of irregularities.
Just makes me think this school has even MORE hardass dedicated people.

But yeah, given Japan's standard for hardass, it is concerning, but not for the reasons the OP pondered about.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, those brats having a problem with her bright personality are such a pain. I can understand it if was during class, but it isn't - such pathetic losers

Users who are viewing this thread