Hanebado!

Dex-chan lover
@Lyendith Thank you Lyendith, I had my hopes up... is really hard to make it as bad and forced as the anime

Power Uploader
Regarding the latest raw chapters…
Fuck, how is the author gonna top Nagisa vs. Connie?
That was one of the most intense matches I've seen in a sports manga… The downside being that I have a hard time caring about the next match now… I'm more curious as to where the author's going with that
"Uchika's actually dying"
twist… that was pretty abrupt…

Came here after dropping the anime. Chapter 16 is easily the most faithfully adapted so far, and I guess they decided to apply that tone to the whole show. I did take a peek at chapter 17 and at least it doesn't have
Ayano giving back the handkerchief,
so it can't be that bad.

Power Uploader
Welp, with episode 9 the anime has officially veered away from the manga completely. And it might actually be for the better, although the tone shifts were abrupt enough to cause whiplash.

Dex-chan lover
wow after looking at this the manga is a whole other series compared to what they're doing with the anime i mean there is some things thats from the manga thats in the anime but then there's a lot of things thats just aint in the anime

pretty crazy how different the manga/anime is when watching the anime am pretty annoyed with how things are but with the manga things are actually put together a lot better making things pretty nice

regardless of that will still finish off the anime and then just keep on with the manga but wow the manga is just so much better

Last read in 2017.
..I got distracted by the chest. I hyped 'cause it's rare to see girls sport manga. But now I'm confident to say that Asahinagu way way better than this.

Both of them have amazing development but Ashinagu more intense than this one.
This is good, but I still don't get used to its pace, pretty fast.

I will reread it later.

I loved it at the beginning but the story seems to be taking a stupid turn after chapter 17.

Just read Asahinagu, that was some Gunjo level of bullying for the sake of bullying.
If people didn't like the anime's Nagisa from the first episode, they're going to want to smash Maharu's face a lot of times.

Double-page supporter
i came to read this after watching the anime, i only have something to say

holy shit WHAT?

why is this so different to the anime? it's a completely different genre... no wait... it still feels like a sports manga... from Slam Dunk's era, ah fuck

WOW badminton manga. But, how can its just only one manga about badminton? Is badminton unpopular in japan? I mean right now japan is one of the strongest country in badminton. In MS there Momota, in WS there akane, in WD yuki/hirota and they not bad too in MD konoda/takeshi and in XD yuta/arisa. And honored mention: aya ohori and sayaka takahashi.

Dex-chan lover
There are actually lots of badminton manga. It's just that this one became popular in the mainstream because Hane is totally fucked up. The rest are more straightforward traditional spo-kon.

Group Leader
Honestly, this just starts way too weak to actually get me to read the whole thing. I have no clue who is supposed to be the main character, no motivations or backstories, and heck barely any Badminton. For Manga in general, a strong concise start is essential.

Group Leader
I miss the fan service of this manga. PLEASE BRING THE FAN SERVICE BACK!

When people try to shoo you away from a manga saying its bad, Its probably good.

Dex-chan lover
@kazu19 In this case it's true, at least the anime end positively and manage to make Ayano's mom less of an as*hole, which already huge when you consider how much of an as*hole she is.

Users who are viewing this thread