Hanging Town: Shinomiya Shrine Series - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Hanging Town (End)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,507
The forgiveness of such a grudge is something I haven't seen in manga, at least the stuff I've read. It's... I don't know if "beautiful" is the word, but it's something. Hopeful, perhaps. That nothing is forever, good or bad. Anyway that's about as happy an ending as it was ever gonna get. Granny returns for the heroic save, Satsuki wakes up, Keita's buccal fat returns, and his brother even gets an appearance to show off his long, lustrous hair, even though he wasn't really relevant for much of the story.

I guess there's another story after this so...
...I'll just be...
....hanging around.

Eh? Ehhhhh?

I have nothing better to do.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 9, 2023
Messages
402
As one would expect from Japan. They dogeza'd the ghosts back to hell while the MC sat there the whole time watching the entire village outrage the girl. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Messages
91
Damn, this manga's DARK! So contrast to the first few chapters🤣
I found that its story that roots on eastern spiritual (Buddhism/Shinto)belief resonance with me more than the usual semi-fantasy horror manga. The part about the grunge and karma from your past life that you can't escape(though the one who received it should be the one who did it in their past life, and not ANY other person, but anyway, this is entertainment we've talked about) and also the final chapter hit me hard.. the feel.

Thanks for translation!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
714
Glad the story ended up with a happy ending. It was so depressing.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
58
That was actually quite a nice story.
It's nice to see horror manga that is not just "I have scary face lmao".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top