Hanma Baki

Also, it should remove the "son of ogre" from the name since it's not even close to be the name of the series.

I swear I've seen better translations of this before. The garbled English is starting to become too much. Doesn't even seem like a non native English speaker. It just seems like just another guy the education system has failed.

Hey....somehow I keep seeing an error in regards to the 260s and a lot of other series I'm reading too. I keep seeing "Image 1" or the next not loading and its quite concerning

Dex-chan lover
So wait. The last manga ended and we had to read thru 300+chapters for them to fight even though he said he was ready on the last manga? Fuck this shit. What a hack this mangaka is.

Dex-chan lover
A manga about deformed aliens that beat the shit out of each other?

Power Uploader
Hi can you take down HANMA BAKI volumes 18-19-20-21-22 ? They were in very low quality and some with watermarks. Wrong group names too. I have the original scans in HQ.

There´s two mangás in this? One of the Picke fight and another the Yujiro and Baki fight? I don´t understand...

I'm grateful to the Wild fang project (and also SpinyBackTeam, RitualsScans and others) for finishing this. Was a bit disappointed by the ending but everything is still super good.

Users who are viewing this thread