Hanninmae no Koibito - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
this was a nice meeting, so why does she look kinda sad in the last panel? gives me a bad feeling somehow

Dex-chan lover
im gonna get hella downvoted for this, but that last page made my mind go to think she was gonna get into a sudden car crash

Dex-chan lover
Author is cooking. What a great chapter.

Last panel isn't anything foreboding IMO. Just her reflecting on the kind of family which she doesn't have.

Dex-chan lover
Her immediate family is out of the picture. When you meet a (seemingly) happy family unit, that tends to illicit kinda a lot of different emotions, to put it mildly.
ah, at this point i had already forgotten about that background setting... makes more sense now

well, sooner or later this is gonna be her new family i bet :)

Dex-chan lover
Kyoko is slowly becoming one of my favourite female characters.
She's really quite charmingly written.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems I really was far off!

I assumed Ibuki had divorced parents (because of his reaction to seeing his sister in the wild), but they're solid. There's even a younger brother addicted to Super Sentai.

But it seems, by the end, that there's sadness in Kyoko's comparing this moment to her own family structure.
:meguuusad:
I thought the same thing, like he continued to live with his father and his sister with her mother. Especially as his mother didn't appear in his graduation photo.

Users who are viewing this thread