Hanninmae no Koibito - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Supporter
Sneaky author-san... Making us think it was going to be the drunk lady who was going to be the problem (Ibuki handled that pretty well, BTW). Also, nice to see Himari getting an update from Kyoko. 🤭

I guess we have an Artist's Block arc incoming. Onwards.
The happy and content artist is the one who struggles most...until he learns to put aside the struggle and commit that joy to canvas.

Dex-chan lover
Bravo boy, sometimes naivete can work in your favor :lul:
I doubt this is the last we've seen of her, since that was too much detail to give for her not to play a role later. And undoubtedly connected to the emotional journey that will form the core of the artist block arc.

Stay strong you lovable kids :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we don't get drama (Art block -> Drunk girl is the one who helps him out cause they're in some of the same classes -> He doesn't tell Kyoko about the art block cause he doesn't want to worry her -> Drunk girl likes him -> Fake triangle)...this manga has done an excellent job of making it just about our main pairing and we don't need to change that with any unnecessary people.

Cute chapter otherwise though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so hooked on this manga! And I love how every time the obvious trope is coming it betrays your expectations.

Artist block is a nice idea for an arc too!

Dex-chan lover
His reaction to the thot saying she was too drunk floored me :kek:
He accidentally sidestep that by being a good boy :headpat:

Users who are viewing this thread