Hantsu x Trash

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is fucking amazing.

The only bad thing about this is that the women are so unrealistically beautiful that when I compare them to real life I realize that this is an unhealthy fantasy.

Until artificial women can be made to be as beautiful as this, sadly, 2D > 3D.

Why is the rating so low lol? It's actually an engaging story??? Ecchi doesn't hurt anyone man I get it's a bit ridiculous but the plot makes up for it. I give this a 10/10 but only in a few categories. Admittedly there is way too much Ecchi... But the love comedy aspect is awesome and the art is great. I think the mc scares them off but he's clearly purposefully that way? Maybe it's because I've started to look at manga with a more professional veil... Basically there is a difference between a good and bad story. A bad story does things you don't like without realising. While a good story does things you don't like and DOES realise some people won't like it. So to me this is a good story.

And now that I look at the comments people are mad the mc does the things he does because it's not realistic... Wtf this is manga you idiots what did you expect? This is a huge cliche that's been a thing for a while this kind of pervert? Whatever man... People get way too mad at this shit.

Omg the deeper I go the worse it gets he's a highschooler and while it's overexaggerated he literally has no idea what he's doing??? Many anime and manga represent highschool as being a make or break thing for life and that it's a huge mess! This one does it pretty well I think in a less serious way. I mean look at Beastars it does this in a serious way and everyone loves it!

I got mad so now my comments were rushed and look stupid... Whatever everyone hates everything. I mean at least the story makes cohesive sense! Like god look at SAO even that has managed to get a better score than this! Simply because the mc is dumb. None of these situations are realistic so it takes an unrealistic character to properly react to them. At least that's the simplest way of writing it. If you ever write a story with a character that isn't nervous around girls in the slightest and fucks every girl we'll see the ratings. I think the people with half a brain will realise it has absolutely no meat to it. You'd need something else to carry the story. Nobody can relate with a character who gets every girl. That's why people hate Harems. A character that is nervous around girls but would go wild if he gets the chance? Idk about you but that sounds wayyy more like a real person. Whatever rant over. These comments are a mess and I don't plan on arguing with anyone. Time to stop raging at idiots.

This manga really deserve its rating.
How can you make manga with hundreds of chaper, and almost half of it spent by cock blocking the mc.
No progress, hardly any development and as good as the art can be people would grow tired of it.
14 volume of what? Ffs...

Dex-chan lover
For sure, the story (overall) is typical HS drama, and the art is top notch - but the thing that people don't like is the obvious manipulation by the author in the smaller story arcs... MC and main girl he likes are finally starting to get closer, toss in new love rival out of nowhere (literally, he found her while peeping in bushes for girls for his teammate)... MC and love rival start to get closer, throw in contrived misunderstandings - oh, they overcame the misunderstandings? Pfft, "Dad", get in here and break this couple up so we can get back to a love triangle!

See that's the stuff people hate. It's like the author will just let the story happen and let the characters take on a life of their own and then - BAM! - ex machina to take us somewhere else whether it makes sense or not. This is type storytelling seems to be Kobayashi Hiyoko's hallmark, if "Okusama wa Joshikousei" is any indicator. So, don't worry, hang in there as I'm sure there will be a happy ending, but it won't feel earned or natural.

Contributor
Seems like this story is still bad even after 150 chapters.

Best girl gonna be rejected at the end and MC will be with boring Fmc.

Yawn.
Well, at least this manga live up to his name, it's really trash.

Well it is a trash.. what you expect from the Author.. meh.

(note: i didn't really read this manga, i just came for the nudes, and i skipped so many chapters, but still the story is somehow can be foresight as a trash circle, Love-triangleLove-heartbroken-Love repeat)

Double-page supporter
I'm at somewhere around 50 chapters. God damn the men's water polo team is annoying. Do they ever really grow any?

Dex-chan lover
For those about to read this, the title of the manga is very fitting. If you are into ecchi art then this is for you, but if you hate slow plot progression, dumb decisions, and annoying side characters who are horned up 110% of the time, be warned because you will probably throw a fit 30+ chapters in.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-10/hiyoko-kobayashi-hantsu-x-trash-manga-ends-in-2-chapters/.153124

Main character looks like a stupid monkey, acts like one too. The romance never really goes anywhere its just cheap pantyshots and other sexual exploitations.
The Girls are bimbos and very voluptous, atleast the author knows how to draw some nice T&A. In short: It's trash.

Users who are viewing this thread