Happily Ever Afterwards - Ch. 1

I like the artstyle/colour
It reminds me of the old books I read when I was a child
Ah I'm feeling a sense of nostalgia

AAAAAAAAAA the art reminds me of those classic fairy tales, especially with our princess' appearance!

I see 2nd male lead I CLICK-
I just read it.. I want to know the tailor of dis guy. Whoever they is, they need a raise

Fed-Kun's army
I have a bad case of 2nd male lead syndrome so this is right up my alley, hopefully no 2nd ML to the 2nd ML lol

She got the 2nd hero syndrome...i gotchu girl. I have it too 😔✊
But that dude isnt my type so i wouldnt jump to him. Gentle 2nd hero is more of my type and i would prolly do the same as her because me dumb

I'm hoping this one will be heavy on the romance I'm tired with those political isekai manhwas
And her dad looks like dumbledore 😳

If it's by the same artist or author as "I stole the Male lead's First Night", it'll be funny as hell I suppose

Group Leader
I don't know how old the FL is, but isn't she too young for that? I totally get it, by the way. I'm a fan of the second lead a lot, too. 😊
Thanks for the chapter! 😍

@Evilmambapower
I agree. If anyone actually was reincarnated into a book, I don't think they would want to interact with the main cast if they had a good enough life. Raeliana is a good protagonist. She actually had to be engaged with noah to survive and even then she did a good job preventing events from happening and handing situations well. If I was ever reincarnated, the first thing I would do is to find a nice secluded town that has a small population and nice surroundings. I would avoid everyone and everything around me and live my life in peace. She is a princess and has a good life but she wants to marry the second male lead? Uh.

RIPLEY LMFAOOOO the fl looks very young and im not comfortable with that so i might have to pass on this, but the ripley cameo made me laugh so hard though pheww. wish the artist just drew the fl older.

Users who are viewing this thread