Happily Ever Afterwards - Ch. 3

@Lilabun
She is delusional and annoying, and I'm surprised he's nice enough to even let her stay. But there's a small bit of hope that she'll realize how crazy she's being and pull herself together.

Dude that looks freaking delicious how dare you just throw it out

Even if he now hates strawberries everything on that plate looks yummy and this young girl who you allowed to stay here made it for you, if you don't like her then send her back.

awww shes so cuuuute 😚

liek super naive and all but somehow i feel endeared. even the brothers are also such good bros.

I am disgusted🤢 fangirls are really the worst. She is not trying to win his heart without him knowing she is a princess!🤬 Oh no, because she is a princess and he is in a bad situation, she is forcing herself on him🤮. Doesn't matter if he likes her or not because she is convinced she knows better what is good for him.

She is clearly a bit delusional, but so would you be if you woke up in a story you read... Let's see how this progresses!

The second male lead after the story ends really so scary! And lots of novel always end with that.

My immediate thought to why he would be a little bitch and throw out good pancakes:
1. He doesnt want to get fat
2. She made them based on info from the novel not realizing having them in the current context would be insulting (like if he made them for the girl he liked before or something)
3. He doesnt trust that she didnt poison/roofie them
4. He doesnt like pancakes or eating in the morning

Ah, the ol' making the mistake of forgetting the world you've reincarnated into doesn't have characters, it has actual people. Looking forward to them sorting through their shit.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting things to be easy for her, but this is honestly depressing. Does it ever get not-depressing?

Group Leader
The protagonist is very naive and annoying. The second male lead just lost the love of his life, and she thinks that if she offers herself to him, he'll fall in love with her sooner or later.
That's not how it works. 🤨

Thanks for the update and happy new year! 😘

Does the strawberry reminds him an unpleasant memory? Aiya that poor pancake

Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread