Happily Ever Afterwards - Ch. 4

I hate characters similar to Peony. Like i know you were transferred into a book but please treat people with respect. Dont treat them as if you know what they like or decide their feelings for them. They are people too and they have somthing called feelings if you didnt know this already. Can't wait till she acknowledges this and gets her character development. I guess ill stick around but i may drop this so idk...
Anyway thank you for the translations ❤❤!!!!

maybe he could have been more delicate in his wording but i personally think he has a right to brush her off like this. after all she is acting like she knows him so well, even though for him it's his first time meeting her. plus she kind of forced her way into his home and won't leave unless he agrees to marry her. so if i were him i would be kind of annoyed and even a little weirded out by her. i don't think endless optimism from her should be able to melt his heart. i would also like her to see him as a real person and not just a character in a story. because from what i'm getting now she doesn't really love him, she's more like infatuated with him/a fan of him.

Group Leader
Hm... I agree with the prince. Peony is immature enough and needed the prince to fix it. She still lives in a dream world, she thought everything would be the same as in the book, but now she's experienced reality. It won't be as easy for her to seduce the prince as it was for the original heroine. 😏 Unique story, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you for your hard work! 😍

I was thinking, is it possible he only ate sweets because of that woman?

Most of me agrees with Jim because I have people do things for me all the time and it is really burdensome when I truly do not want anything or to eat something and then when you rebuff them nicely they continually insist until you tell them plainly and then they start getting rude and then you start getting rude then you get called ungrateful so it's a big mess. (Also makes everyone involved bitter)

But on the other hand hes just met her and eating a friggin pancake when he hasn't eaten breakfast wouldnt kill him (unless hes got medical condition or allergy)

Bruh all Peony has been saying these last 4 chapters is that she loves the "SECOND MALE LEAD Richt" not Richt. She's so obsessed with his character from a novel that she expects him to act like a character and not a person. This is like a very serious flaw in thinking. Not considering the other person to be human. She decides his feelings for him and what's the best for him without ever treating him like a human being and that's really fucking immature.

OH mY GooDness the angst Peony is cute xD Thanks for the chapters~

I know she is a positive character, but i think its better for her to grow up and see what kind of Richt's character now

Double-page supporter
Tbh.. she's the best girl & waifu material. She may seem imposing & ignorant, but she understands him the most, as his only, most loyal stalker fangirl. It's like she exists TWO LIFETIMES just to dote on him. Give the lady a break. I agree that she needs to give him some breathing space, & thus she also needs to continue approaching him in a more tactful, calm manner that won't look like she's naively crazy. & yes she forgot that this is her current real life now & he's very much a warm, real person so she can't expect him to act like what she'd known through the writings. What's passed stay in the past, now she needs to get to know him again, actively, without referring to all of his current actions & feelings through the obsolete storybook she'd read.

Lol some ppl acting like MC hasn't been acting like an extremely rude and delusional stalker.
She doesn't even see this guy as a person.
She's acting just like those crazy fans that stalk kpop guys on airplanes cause they can't get away and "a horrible impressions is better than no impression".

I mean this princess is too self absorbed.. Richt have every right to be mad at her, especially after he already said it respectfully that he rejected her advanced.. This princess act like a man that couldn't take no for answer..

Users who are viewing this thread