Happiness Rides a Broomstick - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
were-barack-template-counterpart-of-its-joever-its-over-v0-42wnuyu6ou0b1.png

Dex-chan lover
Glad its back! I was a little confused by the plot so I guess I need to go back and refresh a bit.

yess!! Yeongol is back and healthy!! I was so scared as I didn’t see an update on this manwha but glad that she’s back. When I saw a chapter update I was more excited that the author was heathy lol.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see it back. Looks like the side couple is confirmed to be an actual side couple though there's some hang ups on that end as well.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Also, the broom must be feeling like total ass right now. What the fuck will she even do or say? Though the MC is kind of understanding and she already hated her place so I guess its a good chance for her to get a new place...?

Dex-chan lover
we are so back

Yeongol had announced back in december that she was feeling a lot better but it still took a little while longer for her to recover enough to start drawing chapters again. God bless her and I hope she stays healthy. I also hope the little summary at the beginning helped some people with remembering what was going on, but there's no harm in rereading especially when there's a lot of little details and foreshadowing that can be missed on the first time around.

Anyways, baby Dohae

Dex-chan lover
I just KNEW that there was something going on between Yuju and Hyojin. There's no way a yuri manhwa like this would have a pair of childhood friends driven together by traumatic circumstances NOT have something romantic going on.
It also seems like Hyojin has an interest in Danjo that's deeper than just wanting to be friends.

Also the evils of capitalism.

Users who are viewing this thread