Happy End for You

I came here expecting fluff. Ended up getting justice boner (from a certain point of view anyway). Damn, does that feel good.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the tags, I expect what I expected, and somehow I like it...
Hoooh!!!!
At the end scene... One of the bullies' eye were bandaged...
*gasp* don't tell me!?...

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice art, but plot and characterization is extremely flimsy. I get the feeling that author Numachi probably had a clear vision of what they wanted to do at first but ended up not being very interested in the work or didn't have time.

This work hinges on the surprise reveal that our cute JKs are both psychopaths, but it's so short and done in such a way that it doesn't really evoke much more than a "huh, ok" kind of response. The whole bullying situation was very flat and plot device-y which doesn't really work well in this genre without substantial stylistic changes, and on top of that I have a hard time seeing this narrative working as anything other than a oneshot (i.e. it'd be a very weak start is this were to be used as ch.1 for a series).

Not awful or anything, just underwhelming. Can't remember having read any other works from this author but I'm sure they've got plenty better ones.

Users who are viewing this thread