Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Should I increase the font size for floating text (the text not in bubbles)? I wasn't sure if it was too small or not, so I'll increase it in future chapters if people want that.

I mean thanks but ppl can just go to a normal manga site to see them
Just no censor booba

Woohoo!! It's finally back! Much appreciated the redo, can't want to see the other chapteres returned so please keep it up 🤗

Good job for translate chapter 1, but to be honest the older chapter can still be read in other manga site.
don't link aggregator sites
And since GD scan already pick-up and continue translate the manga, so there are no real problem about reading it.

Group Leader
@Acidroach @BlankHunter I fully understand that, but I heavily dislike aggregator sites for numerous. Also, I didn't like how the old ones weren't redrawn and was full of grammar issues. I've got the time and capabilities, so I figured I might as well give it a shot.

Group Leader
I would like to know where this church for thighs is located at. For "Research Purposes" (*_*)

@The_Absolute_Bastard
If you only translating to replace the missing chapter, then I can still support you on that matter.
But since this manga hasn't been drop by GD scan, maybe you can helping them to translate so that the release can be much easier and faster to be update.

Dex-chan lover
Good job, hope you guys continue. If I recall correctly, the original chapters were pretty mediocre.

Ah, the first chapter of a classic. Rereadable.

I wonder how the lizard girl and dwarf girl will look like.

I also wondered about this the first time, but the elf is not the same as the grill in later chaps, right? Same with fox grill?

On a technical note, i cant read the text sitting on the background (outside the bubbles) well if my phone is standing but if I turn it to the side it’s all good. So I guess the size is ok even on normal screens.

@blankhunter why are you preemptively accusing them for sniping when they made their intentions clear on the 1st page? They've done nothing wrong so far, so I feel it's unwarranted.

It's like the type of manga. If you are weak the nobles guy/girl will treat you like shit. If you are strong af they be acting like tsundere or some cute shit.

You know it's worth to re-read / re-upload the first 20 chapter or so.
I mean look at that redraw quality. Just gorgeous.
The first 1st chapter i read a few months ago just using a white cloud for cover.

Users who are viewing this thread