Happy Negative Marriage - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell, they don't do things by halves do they? Will we ever get a manga where the love rival isn't a huge pillock so the MC actually has to try?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we ALL figured that this new guy was that kind of guy. He's a trash chad but I guess it's only marginally better than a beta cuck.

Also, I could swear that the MMC did the deed with Mako ... or at least with the soapland girl. What the hell guy ... lose the 'precious' already LMAO.

this author always use same trick on his non hentai manga. He always teases with NTR /forced sex (well kind of rape tho) but never go all the way. Main male save the girl or main girl do something herself

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life They never made it all the way, and he specifically tells the soapland girl NOT to do anything overly sexual to him. He's pretty much just there to talk to her, which is kind of weird but whatever. It's his money. If he'd rather talk to girls at a brothel type of place than a psychiatrist or something who are we to judge?

Double-page supporter
You'd think this author would learn his lesson, after doing this kind of thing each and every time in his manga and always getting an negative response, that it isn't a good idea. Like SAO, this guy really needs to stop using such cheap antagonists.

Dex-chan lover
I know a guy like that, instead of arranged marriages he dates desperate foreign girls who are going to get deported if they don't marry and apply for a Visa. Basically fucks them and once they realize he isnt serious about the relationship they move on and he goes after other pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread