Happy Negative Marriage - Vol. 5 Ch. 33.5 - The Secret Prologue of the First Date

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the finishing of this series too Thanks DIY-Lation. That said why is the epilogue not after the story ends showing at least a snapshot of what happened afterwards? Kinda frustrating that it wastes these panels to put her in swimsuits.

Group Leader
I appreciate the finishing of this series too Thanks DIY-Lation. That said why is the epilogue not after the story ends showing at least a snapshot of what happened afterwards? Kinda frustrating that it wastes these panels to put her in swimsuits.
My thoughts exactly! I mean, I'd rather see how their relationship has formed in the end.

My thoughts exactly! I mean, I'd rather see how their relationship has formed in the end.
You are a goddamn legend my dude. Thank you again for completing this series, and yes this side-story could have been done a little better, but eh who cares. What matters is that the series ended where it needed to end and it ended on a great enough note.

Users who are viewing this thread