Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 3

Contributor
People five minutes before posting comments on this series:

mgr-metal-gear-rising.gif

Dex-chan lover
Dont mind me, i'm just eating my popcorn waiting/reading this comment section 🍿
Got to admit I've never seen in the 25 years I've been reading manga a series that bring out the immaturity of people as much as this manga here.
Being somewhat the same age as MC it's way easier understanding him. And also being kind and helping out a friend in need is really not that big of a deal as people here make it out to be in my opinion.
Also the oldest kid I could possibly have in the same situation would've been 18 now. Don't ask me how old the youngest one would be :kek:

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is that sexist?! If the mother and child were men, It would be far worse. I would even go as far as to assume that the father is scum incarnate.
Don't mind people like that. They think holding women to any kind of standard is "sexist"
Got to admit I've never seen in the 25 years I've been reading manga a series that bring out the immaturity of people as much as this manga here.
Being somewhat the same age as MC it's way easier understanding him. And also being kind and helping out a friend in need is really not that big of a deal as people here make it out to be in my opinion.
Also the oldest kid I could possibly have in the same situation would've been 18 now. Don't ask me how old the youngest one would be :kek:
"Immaturity" Uh if you're that lonely that you'd let an ex and their child live in your home with no warning whatsoever. You ever think that maybe you aren't as "mature" as you think you are? You sound more like a fool.

Dex-chan lover
Getting there age wise and I have to disagree, lol. Peeps are not being immature, it is rage bait and people are biting. Small but important difference.

MC might be in his right to allow the leech (would say the same if she was male, btw) to feel better in his own home but she factually is a terrible human being. Even more so if it really is not his kid. But even even more so if she is and the mother kept her from him.
And, again, even more so if she really is not doing any chores or anything at all for him offscreen (nothing on paper for now). She is, for the reader at this point, the worst kind of freeloader. Prime rage bait.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, Jan.
Don't mind people like that. They think holding women to any kind of standard is "sexist"

"Immaturity" Uh if you're that lonely that you'd let an ex and their child live in your home with no warning whatsoever. You ever think that maybe you aren't as "mature" as you think you are? You sound more like a fool.
Got to admit, bro. He seems to be the kind of guy that doesn't seem mentally sound. Might be retarded...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah seriously... And maybe the guy actually the one who asked for break up.. That's why he just want her to be happy because he feel guilty about it....and he still think of her as a friend... We don't know what actually happen...

And then people act like they know their relationship XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread