Hard-Boiled Love - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
isn't tiktok for posting videos, what kind of wormbrain do people have to be posting scanlations on there i s2g...

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha, they both have such enjoying faces lol
Thanks for the update! I'll see yall on discord to say hullo

I don't really even get the point of putting this on tiktok. Like. The videos are only so long. And what idiot would want to see the comic in clips rather than read it for themselves? :mad: bruh just don't be a jerk that's it. Sorry you gotta deal with this translators. Thanks for letting us read this!

Group Leader
@thunderbuggs Not sure either why they like to post on Tiktok, but I find that some people seem to find it a good way to find BL? Even though asking might just be better... But for those posting, I assume it's for the clout. A lot of the videos I found were fairly popular. You're welcome! I'm just glad it only seems to be a minority cause I really would rather we post chapters here on Mangadex instead of having to go Discord-only so more people can read it.

sigh, some people are just that selfish i guess.

that being said, as someone who is not familiar with discord, i hope yall wont go underground. but if it comes to that, oh well, i will just try my best navigating that thing. (coz u know how rare buff uke is??? i wish we have tag specially for that T.T)

but anyways, thanks so much for translating this. i appreciate it. xxxxx

Group Leader
i love the both of them so so much 😭😭 thank you for your hard work as alwayss!!

I'm really curious why kitties are called "butterfly" in Korea 😂 I've watched animal shows and it's true they're calling strays "Nabi"

Now what in tarnation 😤
How is someone gonna post a NSFW COMIC ON TIKTOK. I hope the message reaches them so you won’t have to go underground, since as someone else pointed out, buff Uke is the Shit™️ And I would be sad to miss out :( Especially this one, since so far it’s not full of generic tropes like the Super Self Lubing Butt9000 or the unfortunate 2008 style SA yaoi plot.

As a korean I can confirm every koreans call their cats "Nabi" or "Butterfly". I don't know why. But my grandparents call my cats "butterfly" even though that isn't their name haha.
Thank you very much for the update!

bruh @ the people posting on tiktok
A lot of them are young/immature/do it for the clout and it's frustrating to see :)

thank you so much for the update! I find this medium more digestible than the novel but I wonder if it's because I'm not used to the pacing/kr format of the latter.

Thank you SO much for translating - I'm sorry about the dumbasses posting it on tiktok 🤦‍♀️ people are really thoughtless when it comes to scanlations sometimes.

I'm really anticipating the rest of the story, it's delicious so far 😋

Nooo my buff uke manhwa is in danger T.T Hope those TikTok people stop T.T
Thanks for the update though! 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread